Coaching services benefit employees at all levels of your organization, from Individual Contributors to Senior Leaders. Where there is potential for enhanced performance and productivity, our uniquely designed coaching approach will uncover those opportunities.
We facilitate self-discovery through a series of assessment tools, evaluations or interviews to increase awareness, and build on an employee’s existing strengths, all the while incorporating new knowledge, skills, and experiences to better prepare the employee for the next challenge…and forthcoming rewards!
A Diverse and Unique Approach…
Individual one-to-one coaching uses an integrated development process to help the employee align his or her goals with the organization’s business goals. This approach supports the individual employee as they focus and work on areas differently than before, gaining new perspectives.
Group coaching, our one-to-many model, enables employees to connect to one another through the shared experience of this approach.
- Receiving “real-time” feedback and insightful comments via group participation
- Helping the group’s members learn from each other by making shifts in skills and behaviors
- Identifying new solutions to surmount obstacles, which are often challenging to openly acknowledge
Peer coaching, a facilitated model, develops critical leadership skills necessary to be successful within the organization. Individuals learn how to actively engage in their contribution to the organization’s goals. We encourage participants to embrace a constantly evolving and dynamic culture where learning and development are the norm.
Bringing Clarity of Ideas through Consultation
Davis Delk provides innovative, high quality consultative services that offer experiential learning, facilitate deeper understanding, and create habits for sustainable growth and competitive advantage.
- Are customized to meet the needs of the client
- Uncover short-term/long-term goals and objectives
- Identify the processes and procedures that should (or should not) be part of the engagement as it moves toward the desired outcome
- Help leaders realize the incentives found when leading with a talent mindset