Karen is Founder & President of Davis Delk Consulting, an executive coaching, leadership development and management consulting firm, located in Princeton Junction, New Jersey. Karen works with clients to let their talents shine.
Karen's expertise is in leadership development, change management, talent management, organizational design and development. She works with organizations to transform them for sustainable growth.
Karen is known for her ability to help the client:
- increase efficiency through root cause analysis
- identify a broad range of strengths to expand business opportunities
- improve key messages to customers, employers and business partners
- streamline operations
- stop being buried in the muck of administration
- start growing your business to be more profitable
Karen has over 25 years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies. She has worked across four industries: automotive, consumer packaged goods, financial services and manufacturing. She spent 17 years as a Vice President. She has led and developed strategic human resource initiatives, implemented change management, designed and led growth projects organically and through mergers and acquisitions.
Connect with Karen and see how coaching will benefit you.